• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2012 Mar 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started 3 discussions. Got one answer to acess the flash player forum I have been working on this problem for 2 days now. I unistalled and re installed and still get the message ONLY A SINGLE INSTANCE OF THIS APPLICATION CAN RUN  I get this message after the download and double clicking on it and the box comes up RUN  Can somesome just answer my problem instead of directing me to the page to read that has all the answers but not mine.

How do I email you or call you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2012 Mar 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see any other topic or post by you in this forum.

Please specify

• your operating system, version & edition
  • your web browser, version & edition

Meanwhile try downloading the installer(s) for your environment from http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 22, 2012 Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tracked down your other posts, but you don't mention which operating system you have installed.

If you're still experiencing the same problem, could you please provide that information together with which browser you use. By 'operating system', I mean, is it Windows and if so, is it Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home, or are you running Linux. If you are, is it Fedora, Ubuntu, Suse or some other flavour. You may also have an Apple Computer in which case, which version of OSX are you running? The Flash Player works with all these operating systems, but without know which one it is that you have installed, it's virtually impossible to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines