• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Text Entry Box?

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2012 Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded a presentation in Training mode, and one of the prompts I recorded is for the learner to "Please enter the number 20 in xxx field."  When I publish, the learner has to enter in 20, BUT the 20 that I typed in the field to capture the required action is visible, as well - so the learner is required to type over the 20 that appears in the background.  Is there any way to have the 20 I typed in as the answer to not appear? 

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 22, 2012 Mar 22, 2012

No, it is a Text Entry Box all right. Check the Properties Panel, Transition accordion: set this to No Transition, perhaps it is Fading in.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum,

I'm wondering if you do not have a Typing object? Which version do you use? Can you post a screenshot of the Timeline of that slide (use the small still camera icon in the toolbar).

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response!  I'm using 5.5 (still a relative novice).  All of the "click here," "select this" directives work just fine - this is the only "Please enter xxx" directive I have in the presentation.

Text Entry Screenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it is a Text Entry Box all right. Check the Properties Panel, Transition accordion: set this to No Transition, perhaps it is Fading in.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked!  Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources