6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2012 5:20 PM by *********005%%% RSS

Need Help

*********005%%%

I bought the adobe createpdf, downloaded it and it didn't load.  Redid the printer like your site suggested, didn't work.  I accidently deleted the install program.  Initially why didn't this work, I've been messing with this all day, needless to say, a bit peeved. 

• 1. Re: Need Help
          Dave Stromfeld Adobe Employee

Hi, 005.

I'm sorry for the issues that you're having. I see based on your Adobe ID (the email addres you used to post to this forum) that you've purchased our ExportPDF service. Did you purchase CreatePDF with a different Adobe ID (email address), or did you mean to purchase CreatePDF instead of ExportPDF?

With ExportPDF, you won't be able to use the CreatePDF Desktop Printer, if that's what you mean by "printer".

With some more information, we can get to the bottom of this and help you further.

Thanks.

Dave

• 2. Re: Need Help
            *********005%%% Community Member

I have a notebook, and I'm trying to convert my crochet patterns to pdf so

I can sell them on line.

AD004911118.  I tried to download the program, I'm having problems because

I have Microsoft task launcher, which

has the word processor and it  doesn't show in my documents, so I'm not

sure that I can even use the appllication that I bought.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks you

estella

• 3. Re: Need Help
              Dave Stromfeld Adobe Employee

Estella,

Your order is for ExportPDF. You cannot create PDFs with ExportPDF. ExportPDF allows you to convert PDFs into Office files.

If you'd like to create PDFs, you'll need a subscription to CreatePDF or you'll need to purchase Acrobat.

If you'd like, we can cancel your ExportPDF order so that you can instead subscribe to CreatePDF.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Dave

• 4. Re: Need Help

I would appreciate that, please cancel my order

Thank you

Estella

• 5. Re: Need Help
                  dave_m_k Adobe Employee

Good day Estella,

I have initiated a return of your ExportPDF subscription.  Your credit card will reflect this return within the next few days.

Have a great day!

David

Adobe Systems

• 6. Re: Need Help

Thank you

Estella