Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash media server 4.5 log files filed x-sname and x-event detials

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2012 Mar 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Guys,

I am using flash media server 4.5 for video streaming and genrate log files. In log file i have found the user publish point name in "x-sname" filed but this filed contains blank values in many events.

This fileds contains value only in "PUBLISH,UN_PUBLISH,RECORD and PUBLISH_CONTONUE" event and other then these 4 events all events are not user related event.?

I like to fetch the user bandwidth detials using these log files which user used how many bandwidth.

I also like to know I can see serval files on flash log folder name "access.00.log,access001.log........ and admin.00.log,admin.001.log" Any one please explain what is the name convation for this filed how can i identifiy which files contains information for which date.?

Thanks,

Brijesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

x-sname field indicates the stream name. I feel you're checking the wrong colum.

You can find the details of other access log fields here : http://livedocs.adobe.com/flashmediaserver/3.0/docs/help.html?content=05_logs_09.html

access.00.log indicates the newest access log, with access.01.log being older than 00, access.02.log being older than 01 and so on.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Apurva

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines