• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe website download incorrect for 10.3.184.16 activex installation

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2012 Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I normally go here http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html to download the MSI version of the adobe flash player (activex) but this time it is labled correcly with 10.3.183.16 but that is not what you get when you download.  You receive the installation for 10.3.183.10.  Can someone from Adobe correct issue?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2012 Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just downloaded all of the windows binaries (activex and plugin) and using file properties for the .exe and Orca for the .msi's confirmed that they were .16.  Could you try clearing your cache to see if that resolves the issue?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2012 Mar 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to a differnet machine and tried it and recieve the correct download.  My machine for some reason has the old version cached.  I have tried clearing cache and still recieve the old download.  Thank you as long as I have the correct version so I can update our workstations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2012 Mar 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are in a corporate environment, the cache may be a proxy server or such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines