• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trusted Locations not Saving

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2012 Mar 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to flash 11, and i can not add a folder to the "trusted file location". Once i add it and "confirm" and close the settings, and reopen it, it has disappeard. I have tried a fresh install but that did not work.

Any help is appreciated!! Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Mar 25, 2012 Mar 25, 2012

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2012 Mar 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kendrik,

What OS and browser are you using?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 64 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried but still does not want to save the trusted folder.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2012 Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please check the mms.cfg available in the %WINDIR%\SysWow64\Macromed\Flash directory? Is there any entry for AllowUserLocalTrust. Just checking ... Since you have deleted that folder, chances are less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2012 Mar 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked but im not seing anything like that. Would there be something in registry i could edit that would allow it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 24, 2012 Mar 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please check to make use the OS can see hidden files and folders. The ProgramData directory in Windows 7 is hidden by default.

For more info, see: The User Flash Player Trust directory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2012 Mar 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked all that before i even added a folder to the trusted file, i can see hidden files/folders.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Global Security Settings configured to "Always Deny"? The panel you see there contains the current settings on your own machine. You should be able to add to it by using the menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, i have it set to "Always Ask". It seems whatever browser i use to edit those settings, once i close that browser, it deleted the settings (Trusted files location).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG   I dont know how to thank you. It works like a charm. Thank you so much for the help!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines