• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video skipping/shaking after export

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2012 Mar 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export my sequence, and review it in Quicktime Player, the footage skips and shakes throughout the whole movie.

I am using Premiere Pro CS5

My Sequence settings are:

DSLR

1920 x 1080

29.97 fps

48000 Hz - Stereo

(1.0)

No Fields (Progressive Scan)

I am exporting to a quicktime NTSC DV format

720x480, 29.97 fps, Lower, Quality 100

48000 Hz, stereo, 16bit

If someone could explain why this is happening and how to fix it that would be great. I not only would like a solution but Id like to educate myself on why this is happening so I know in the future.

Thanks for your time,

E

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe 503 is the current CS5 build.  Start by updating your application.

Nothing looks amiss in your settings.  Although, if I were making a DVD from HD material (Are you?), I wouldn't use the DV codec. 

You can export directly to DVD MPEG2 instead, and avoid a double-transcode.

But, that won't solve your skipping / shaking issue necessarily.  Upgrading or trashing your prefs (hold option/alt while launching Pr) may help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For starters, don't use QuickTime.

Try VLC and see if it plays any smoother.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2012 Apr 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried something on a whim and it worked.  I'm in the USA, but I tried exporting the video in PAL format instead of NTSC.  It worked, but I have no clue why.  It seems to upload fine to youtube, etc as well.  Not sure about compatability for DVD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2013 Jul 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found an answer to your problem...sorry it is so late, but it will hopefully help the next person.

I was having a similar problem we encoding a .mov after I had edited it a bit. I noticed that it was shaking on the preview screen and sure enough it was shaking after exporting it as well.

I opened a new project at changed the frequency setting from 48000hz to 32000hz and that solved the issue.

Hope that help others in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

When you ordered exporting, on the "Export Setting" window, on the section "Video" tab click "Match Source" button, then do rest of process(Queue. By having produced video, you can make

another video in a different pixel size. That is the way I could resolve my same problem. I hope it can help you and others.

Farhad

Resolving-shakes-video-on-adobe-encoder.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines