• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I tried installing the Adobe Flash Player but during the installation it stopped at 66%. What give

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2012 Mar 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the Adobe Flash Player onto my computer.  When it came time to install it , it only went as far as 66% before a message came up that told me that there was already a newer edition on my computer.  I removed the program with the Revo Uninstaller and the only thing downloaded and installrd was the Adobe Flash Player Schockwave.  Can you please explain to me what I did wrong and how to correct it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2012 Mar 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2012 Mar 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

heljen24 wrote:

there was already a newer edition on my computer.

If you had the 11.2 beta installed on your computer, you must uninstall it with the uninstaller from the beta download site.

If not, what did you have installed?

Also, what is your operating system, version & edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines