• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parameter is incorrect compile problem

Mar 29, 2012 Mar 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am really tearing out my hair on this one.  I have a flex project using Flash Builder 4.5.1 that uses BlazeDS remoting services.

I run my Flash Builder inside a Oracle VirtualBox VM (Windows XP) since I am an Ubuntu user.  I have been happily compiling and deploying for a couple of months without any hassles.

Recently I got a new laptop.  I exported my VM, and imported it on the new laptop.  Suddenly my project upon compilation gives me an error: "The parameter is incorrect" location "Unknown".

If I create a simple project from scratch it compiles fine without any problem.  I can then navigate to my BlazeDS service, add it - but as soon as I make a reference to that service in my component - the component compiles fine but on project level it gives the above error.

I have been searching everywhere for a more verbose version of the error - but nothing.

Help please!

Rgds,

Willem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

So for those interested, I solved this problem by creating another blank Windows VM, re-installing Flash Builder and importing my project again.

It seems that Adobe Flash Builder has built in something obscure that does not like you migrating a VM to another host.  I did un-register and re-register my product between the VM's by the way - that also did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So for those interested, I solved this problem by creating another blank Windows VM, re-installing Flash Builder and importing my project again.

It seems that Adobe Flash Builder has built in something obscure that does not like you migrating a VM to another host.  I did un-register and re-register my product between the VM's by the way - that also did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines