• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player isnt working after computer update

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2012 Mar 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so last night I turned off my computer when I went to sleep like always and it started doing some updates like it does occasionally. Well this morning I got on and adobe flash player isnt working for some reason now, specifically for live stuff like Omegle and Chatroulette. it doesnt matter what browser I use, internet explorer, firefox, or google chrome. it doesnt work for any of them. I dont know if the updates my computer did last night have anything to do with it, because the only difference I can spot is that internet explorere was forced to upgrade from version 8 to 9.

anyone know what my problem is?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried installing the latest version of Flash Player from the website?

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the Shockwave Flash Object enabled? Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer 9

Is ActiveX filtering unchecked? Re: ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer 9

In Internet options, click Security tab, in the Internet security zone, if the button Default level is not greyed out, click it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines