• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find the direct download for Flash Player 11.2.202.228 for Vista 32 bit?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2012 Mar 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use to be able to get the direct link like for the previous version 11.1

But when I look I do not see that anymore for the newest version (11.2.202.228)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Yes, that is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We typically recommend that you grab the latest version from get.adobe.com/flashplayer.  However, if you need stand alone installers you can either download from here:

Install in a firewall proxy server environment

or you can get a zip of all of the players here:

Archived Flash Player versions

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Can I use the link

Install in a firewall proxy server environment

even if I don't have a firewall proxy server environment? meaning is the download in  link good to use even if that is not my issue?

I just want the direct download of Flash player 11.2.202.228, rather than the get.adobe.com/flashplayer link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you.

And one last clarification to ease my mind.

I notice that some downloads for flash player 11.2.202.228 will come like this

install_flashplayer11x32ax_gtbd_aih.exe

and come from aihdownload.adobe.com

or like this

install_flash_player_ax_32bit.exe

and come from download.macromedia.com

do both of these provide the same SECURE flash player version 11.2.202.228?

And are both legit official adobe links?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install_flashplayer11x32ax_gtbd_aih.exe

and come from aihdownload.adobe.com     Online installer

or like this

install_flash_player_ax_32bit.exe

and come from download.macromedia.com   Offline installer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2012 Mar 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what that means online vs offline.

If I go to save either of them to my desktop to install I'm online when I down load either one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When your run install_flashplayer11x32ax_gtbd_aih.exe, you have to be connected to the internet so that it can download the Flash Player files.  When you run install_flash_player_ax_32bit.exe, you do not have to be connected to the internet as it is a stand alone installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cool

so both of them provide a asafe and secure download of flash player 11.2.202.282 for vist 32 bit?

so does it matter which onne i use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess as far as I'm concerned, bottom line can I use either one to save to my desktop and install flash player 11.2.202.282   and get the same version, even if my OPC is connected to the internet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we prefer you use the online version but either will result in the same outcome.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cool

Guess I'm just no comp savvy enough because the whole online/offline instaler thing confuses me. Since in my mind I'm online when I'm accessing it

no just curious. Is the uninstaller for flash an offline or inline item? I notice it too comes from download.macromedia.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For most users the online installer is the standard method of installing Flash Player.

For users who install FP on multiple systems, the offline installer is more convenient.  There are also cases where the online installer issues errors during the download; in these cases the offline installer may resolve these problems.

The uninstaller is always an offline executable.  But note that the uninstaller must match the installed FP version; you cannot use an older uninstaller to uninstall a newer FP version.  (However, the latest uninstaller will always uninstall the current and all older versions.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool. Sorry I am so confused by this. I always have problems just downloading it from the online way

So for me just a 1 PC user guy, I can uninstall using the current uninstaller.

Then I can INSTALL using the install_flash_player_ax_32bit.exe  from download.macromedia.com  

for  flash player 11.2.202.228, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool and thanks.

I actually think I might understand this whole online/offline installation thing. Since my comp is always online, I guess I never noticed the difference.

But I notice now that if I use the online installer link. When I save to my desktop, I’m saving the “helper” for the installation, not the flash player itself.  I suspect that if I did that but then disconnected from the internet, I would NOT be able to install the new flash player.

Whereas if I download from the “offline” link and saved to my desktop, if I were to disconnect from the internet I could still install flash player since the download IS the flash player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines