• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installing flashplayer 11.2 on mac

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2012 Mar 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheesh.  Getting here has been difficult.  I am trying to install FlashPlayer11.2 on my mac (osx 10.8)

I get download, which tells me I must read and agree to terms of use.   I download PDF terms of service/use.

I read.  I find NO PLACE to accept terms of use/service.  I get no INSTALL button in the installation dialog box.

All I can do over and over is QUIT.

HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried checking the checkbox next to the link to the license agreement? Does the install button become active?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no check box next to the link to the agreement.  There is an inactive INSTALL button and a QUIT button, that is it.

I just ran through this whole thing again.  I came up with another page winfile - download, accept and install flashplayer.

It came up in freaking text - I try to reformat to PDF, it tells me it is unable to do so.  I have adobe reader and it works fine - until now.

this is nuts.  it's been going on for 3 weeks - no download, no matter how I go at it.  It's like it acts corrupted.

argh.

thanks for your response.  i may have to go to pay for help.....   😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please attach a screen shot of your installer window that shows the inactive INSTALL button?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you please see the 5th step in the following link: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html#Flash_Player_for_...

We have highlighted the check box.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines