• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash problems on Win 7 x-64

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2012 Mar 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to re-install flash on a Win 7 x-64 machine.  Itstopped working afer I tried to update Waterfox (the 64-bit version of Firefox).  I am currently trying to use it with the latest version of IE and it installs, but the final graphic at the end of the install isn't an animated image, it is just a still shot and it isn't working on other sites.  Have others seen this?

Thanks, Bryce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 29, 2012 Mar 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the 64-bit installer for other browsers?

What files do you have in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?

Try reinstalling using

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your refering to the so called latest and greatest flash player 11.2 then yes i can confirm that on some codecs i have major problems, when watching online streaming on some codecs using flashplayer ill either get a kind of stutter or pausing effect once evry second all the way to the end or, i will get just a frozen picture but can still here the sound, other stuff ive witnessed is degradation of the picture after moving the slider at the bottom or a solid green screen, i revert back to 11.1 and all is fine. Adobe have moved to fast this time, they havnt checked for problems with all codecs or all online streaming flashplayer webplayers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the steps in the message from Pat Willener above to remove and install Flash.  It did not work, so I was going to try the previous version that boe323 mentioned, but do not have the install file.  Where did you get them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html - but I don't think this will fix your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

boe323,

I'd like to get more information from you and what you were seeing.  Can you give me details on your hardware, driver version/date, specific URL's that were effected, etc?

Thanks,
Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines