• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InstallAX64.exe

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm trying to install activex for 64 bits for flash playaer 11.1.102.55 msi program, but when its installing an 2753 installAX64.exe error ocurs, i dont know how to fix it, any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post the content of the FlashInstall.log file in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2012 Mar 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean with that, english its not my native language. But it supposed that i install everithing, but can install the install activex for 64 bits for flash playaer 11.1.102.55 msi program. the other plugins i could

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two questions:

• why are you trying to install such an old version?  The latest version is 11.2.202.228, and the last 11.1 version is 11.1.102.63.
  • the plugin installer, is it also an MSI installer?

For additional information see also http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/flash_player_admin_guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you also try to run the uninstaller first?  Download it from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

Of course you will need to reinstall the ActiveX after running the uninstaller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im trying to install an old version becouse im using flash builder, and need an older version, i use the unninstaler, but when im trying to install the package with windows says error 2753 activeax.exe is not marked for installation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try to use the EXE installer instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines