• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GetSOAPResponseHeader

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/9.0/CFMLRef/WSc3ff6d0ea77859461172e0811cbec22c24-6c9f.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The example is misleading. No errors when passing XML object to addSOAPRequestHeader(). However, the other end won't be able to process XML object. Use cfsavecontent instead of cfxml when building XML node.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2012 Mar 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying this from experience? I don't understand what you mean by "the other end".

Surely, it cannot be the web service. The addSOAPRequestHeader function is local to ColdFusion, and does not communicate with the web service. It only supplies a header to the eventual caller of the service. One would therefore assume that ColdFusion would know how to add the XML to the request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should have posted my comment under AddSOAPRequestHeader page. Sorry for the confusion.

What I meant by "the other end" was the Web Service. I do understand that addSOAPRequestHeader function only supplies a header to SOAP. If we want to supply XML into the header, we cannot use ColdFusion XML document object. Instead, we should use plain XML string.

That's the point I was trying to make.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation