• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image tool tip within Design Editor only appears in unique situation

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have RoboHelp 9 on Windows 7. This issue may be beyond just Adobe, but I'll try. I have a dual extended monitor setup. When I hover over an image in the Design Editor, I can only see the tool tip when RH is in the right monitor and the desktop is visible in the left monitor. As long as the rightmost part of the left screen shows the desktop (that is, most applications are minimized on the left), then the tip indicating the name of the image file is visible, as in the attached (tip is outlined in blue). However, the tip will not appear over an open window in the left monitor.

visible.gif

Is there a setting in RH so that it will appear somewhere regardless of what windows are where and how the desktop is set up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which one is designated as "monitor 1"? - that's probably the only one where RH feels at home enough to show the mouse-over text

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The left monitor is number 1. The extended setting is "Digital Display + Monitor".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try dragging RH over into #1 & see if that makes any difference

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I guess my first post mentioned this too implicitly: It doesn't show if RH is in the left monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, so much for that idea then ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange thing just happened. The tool tip is now working everywhere! As long as RH is the active window, it works. But I swear I always clicked the image before testing the tip.

If someone knows why it didn't work 10 minutes ago and now it does, please let us know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2012 Mar 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sunspots... Definitely, Sunspots...

Otherwise known as a Coronal Mass  Ejection.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!

Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp