• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Receiving Error 2048 - Resource will not load

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgarded my flash player to the most recent version.  I am using Windows XP Home addition 32-bit system.  Now when when the flash content tries to run I receve an Error 2048 and "failed to load the resource" and "can not access the resource file".  It apparently is not an installation proble.  Is there something on my system's security settings that is keeping the flash content from working?  How do I clear that up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a URL where I can see this occur?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2012 Mar 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your response.  A little delay in getting in a reply.  My 1st time in the forums.  I would appreciate any help that you can provide.

In answer to your question.  There are 4 URLs that I am concerned with currently.  All are at the same root URL.  These are flash video's that I wish to send and use with people.  I was able to access them with no problem until I upgraded my flash player.  I don't think it is a flash player problem judging from the number of users getting this same error code, but I don't know.  Most indications are that somehow the content on the following URLs is being blocked.  Can you help identify what is blocking the resource download?  The sites that do not work are:

1. www.onepennybillionaire.com/biddollar/tz.aspx

2. www.yougetpaidtoadvertise.com/biddollar/main.aspx

3. www.got20seconds.com/biddollar/cst.aspx

4. www.yougetpaidtoadvertise.com/biddollar/webinar.aspx

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't able to reproduce this using either Win 7 or XP and IE with Flash Player 11.2.  Could you try running through a clean install to see if that helps?

How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your reply.  I think I have identified the problem.  I am not surprised that they worked for you.  I did some further testing.  The missing ingredient is that not only did I upgrade my flash, I ALSO started using a wireless hotspot operating at 4G speeds.  The limiting factor for downloading the content was the speed of the wirelesss adapter card installed in my computer that conected to the hotspot.  The adapter is maxed out at 54mbps which is not fast enough to support the resource download timeout limit producing error 2048.  Solution - upgrade the wireless adapter in my PC to an Intel Centrino device with 450mbps capability.  I'll confirm its success after the upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2012 Apr 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear, thank you for letting me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

This is regarding error #2048 and #2032.One of my user got  error #2032 when he tried to access the application I have made.

To understand the error i compiled a simple flex code and saved the swf file on his desktop and then tried  opening it through internet explorer but i received error #2048 in IE.

I am not able to understand the cause of the error.the application is working fine everywhere else.I need to fix it at the earliest.

The sample code which gave the error# 2048 is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"

xmlns:flexiframe="http://code.google.com/p/flex-iframe/"

layout="vertical"

verticalAlign="top"

xmlns:comp="components.*"

xmlns:local="*"

horizontalAlign="center"

paddingTop="2" paddingLeft="2"

paddingBottom="2"

paddingRight="2"

cornerRadius="1"

alpha="1.0"

borderStyle="solid"

width="100%"

creationComplete="loadData();">

<mx:Script>

<![CDATA[

import flash.events.MouseEvent;

import flash.net.navigateToURL;

import flash.sampler.NewObjectSample;

import mx.collections.ArrayCollection;

import mx.collections.Sort;

import mx.collections.SortField;

import mx.controls.*;

import mx.controls.DataGrid;

import mx.controls.List;

import mx.events.*;

import mx.events.CloseEvent;

import mx.events.DataGridEvent;

import mx.events.IndexChangedEvent;

import mx.events.ItemClickEvent;

import mx.managers.PopUpManager;

import mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent;

import mx.rpc.events.ResultEvent;

import mx.utils.ArrayUtil;

import mx.utils.StringUtil;

public function loadData():void

{

Alert.show("it is in here");

}

]]>

</mx:Script>

<mx:VBox width="100%" height="100%" backgroundColor="#f8f8f8" horizontalAlign="center" paddingLeft="5" paddingRight="5" paddingBottom="10">

<mx:Label width="100%" id="Title" textAlign="center" fontFamily="GE Inspira" fontSize="20" color="#666699" fontWeight="bold" text="Hello"></mx:Label>

</mx:VBox>

</mx:Application>

Regards,

Sneha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sneha,

Could you please open a new bug report on this over at bugbase.adobe.com?  Please post back with the URL so that others affected can add their comments and votes.

You might also want to post on the Flash Professional forums?  This forum is primarily for end users, the Pro forums will get you in touch with a wider developer audience.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines