• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Only a single Instance..."

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am operating windows 32 bit with Internet explorer and had with no problems until I installed Firefox.  While using firefox, it didn't recognize my flash player and said I needed to install the latest version (11.2.202.228).  during the installation, it said "Olny a single instance of this application can run".  I tried several times with the same results.  I've searched the adobe forums and tried several of the possible fixes but nothing is working.  I tried to uninstall the flash player and reinstall, but that didn't work either.  At that point, flash player didn't work in Internet explorer or firefox.  I then uninstalled firefox in hopes to just get back to being able to work in Internet explorer.  At this point it is still not working.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Restart Windows, then download the executable installers from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#Install_in_a_... and save them to disk.  Close all browser windows and run the downloaded installers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines