• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Code coverage plugin problem

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2011 Aug 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed the coverage plugin into Flash Builder 4.5 and it appears to be working correctly.  It says I'm connected to an application when I run it and when I press stop the report button becomes enabled.

The problem is that when I click on the report window... the report button is completely empty even when I remove all of the filters.

Thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2012 Apr 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever resolve this?  I'm experiencing the same issue.  When I save a report, the associated ascs file is empty.  This file is supposed to contain your source code, so I suspect this issue is related to the plugin not being able to see your source code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 23, 2014 May 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar issue - for me, the report is generated but there are no packages in it. How can I find out what is wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines