Can you post the PDF form to a sharing site so that we can see the error and code?
Best to use acrobat.com, that way other people can take a look at it as well if I can't figure it out.
Steps to share a document...
(Thanks Srini for the instruction text!)
1. Go to URL http://Acrobat.com
2. Create an account if you don't have one.
3. Then login to the website.
4. In top left corner you will see a button called Upload.
5. Click on browse and select the file you want to upload.
6. After Uploading, mouse over on the uploaded file. Click the down arrow button and choose Share document.
7. Then you will be prompted a popup window at the lower left corner. Choose "Publish it" option.
8. In the next pop up window choose "Copy Link" option.
9. You can paste the link in the forum thread.
Hope this helps
I want to thank you for helping me. I didn't solve the problem, but I managed to find a workaround (specific for my form) for instancemanager.count warning. I've rewritten my code without using the instancemanager.count.
I think that because the code on the initialize event is run at the client, the instancemanager.count property simply isn't available when the form is generated on the ADS server (SAP).
I won't close the discussion so that someone who has an answer can still reply.