• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download a newly purchased product

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2012 Apr 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a program that I know the order # but I can't find the down load process. This really should be easier than what it is!!!!!!!!! Can anyone help? Thanks ahead of time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And which program? Have you checked your My Products page on your account?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements & premium elements. Serial # <Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which application did you purchased and what is the Operating System?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements. ms vista

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brighteyes3 I would recommend reviewing http://forums.adobe.com/message/3980334#3980334 which includes detailed instructions for locating purchased product downloads.  I have also removed your serial number to help protect your software license being available in a public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As i have said to all the others....It is not working. The program is not downloading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you receive an error message during the download process or perhaps you could identify which step listed in http://forums.adobe.com/message/3980334#3980334 which is causing you difficulty?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no errors. Just nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the alternate direct download option?  Have you tried a different web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downlaod the software as the trial , from this public link :- http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-premiere-elements.html , ther is a "try"button on the right side

everyone around the wold use this link to download and install the software as trial.

Once downloaded , you can use the serial number you got to serialize it and back up this download on USB drive or DVD as a backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. what is the direct method? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What "no"means , the jeff solution hasnt worked or teh trial download link is also not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No means that I tried neither method. I am doing the trial down load now and it seems to be working at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great!!!!!!!!!!

Update us regarding the status

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you bet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2012 Apr 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, now I've downloaded the trial but I can't find how to open it. where and how do you get into it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in the "download" folder , its the default download location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so i have the trial. Now, how do i input my serial numbers of the products i purchased? what screen is it on and where?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a screen everytime you launch the software asking if you wish to continue your trial, purchase the product, or enter your serial number.  Also if you have not installed the software there is an option to enter the serial number during the install process as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, I never got the "software setup screen". When I open the program from the shortcut it goes directly into the "organize" screen. How do I get back to the "set up screen"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to launch Photoshop Elements Editor to get the screen to enter Serial number. Organizer 10 is free so you are not getting the Serial number screen.

Open PSE 10 by clicking on the shortcut and click on Edit or go to

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 10\PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2012 Apr 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Listen, I'm getting REALLY FRUSTRATED at this. All I want to do is to input my serial number for the products I bought. All this crap that you have me do is NOT GETTING IT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me a EASY way to get this done. Period. It really should not be this hard. So far this is a CRAPPY PRODUCT. Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 08, 2012 Apr 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry brighteyes3 for posting late , I was busy....

brighteyes3 wrote:

Ok. Listen, I'm getting REALLY FRUSTRATED at this. All I want to do is to input my serial number for the products I bought. All this crap that you have me do is NOT GETTING IT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me a EASY way to get this done. Period. It really should not be this hard. So far this is a CRAPPY PRODUCT. Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok lets straighten this thing up.....

You posted earlier that you have the trial version of photoshop elements 10 present on the machine , so how do you know it is the trial version , lets confirm it,,,

1) when you open the application there would be a window that would show up the time (no. of days ) left  for the trial to get over. ,

2) Now open up the editor and organiser , go to "Help" in the menu bar. in both (organiser and editor).......one of them would be having the option "Deactivate"  in the drop down list 

Now which of this statement i.e 1 or 2 is true in your case.....

Do you get the trail screen or you do not get the trial screen but you have the option of "Deactivate' present in help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines