Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Update to Version 2.3.0.0

Mar 03, 2012 Mar 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PC did an automatic update on restart and after trying to open Acrobat it tells me that a mandatory update from version 2.0.0.0 to 2.3.0.0 is required. After allowing this update to take place the installation fails continuously and therefore cannot be updated and therefore Acrobat will not open. Any Ideas please?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 05, 2012 Apr 05, 2012

Good day Andy,

It sounds like the Acrobat.com Desktop Applicaiton is trying to update.  Unfortunately that update doesn't exist anymore and the Acrobat.com Desktop Application is no longer supported.  I'd recommend uninstalling that application from your system.  To access Acrobat.com moving forward, visit http://acrobat.com/signin.html

Kind regards,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2012 Mar 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 2 is a very old unsupported version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 05, 2012 Apr 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good day Andy,

It sounds like the Acrobat.com Desktop Applicaiton is trying to update.  Unfortunately that update doesn't exist anymore and the Acrobat.com Desktop Application is no longer supported.  I'd recommend uninstalling that application from your system.  To access Acrobat.com moving forward, visit http://acrobat.com/signin.html

Kind regards,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines