• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Mac version and Getting Win version of paid for elements 10

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2012 Apr 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download Elemets 10 - paid for not trial, and selected the win/mac download option.  The file that downloaded is a win exe file.  What now?  Why did I get a win version when I want a mac version and how do I fix it please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you follow the options listed in http://forums.adobe.com/message/3980334#3980334 do you see an option for the Mac installer to download or only Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

Not sure I understood what you were asking me to do. When you go to the

page to buy the product is asks you to install some strange downloader, and

offers only one download choice "win/mac" When you download you get only

the Win version. Conversely I also upgraded LR4 and had the choice of Win

or Mac - so that worked fine

Mike Mason

Tel: +44 7787 576906

Twitter - @mikemason_co2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The link provided above will take you to the steps to open your account and access the downloads you have available.  This will allow you to verify that you do not have the Mac download available to you within your account already.

Alternately you can contact our support team who can look up your order and verify you purchased the correct version of the software.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines