• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I uninstall RoboHelp 7.0.3 without RoboHelp 7?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2012 Apr 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have gotten myself into a pickle. I recently uninstalled TCS1 and installed TCS3.5. I did not uninstall the RH patches (7.0.1 through 7.0.3) before I uninstalled TCS1.

Yeah, I know.

Now I can't uninstall the RH patches.

It wasn't until after the fact that I read the information on Peter's website about the proper way to go about this (see http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/rh7/using_rh7.htm and the section named "Uninstalling RoboHelp 7"), so now I am one of those people who "left the patch high and dry."

I suspect that I will have to uninstall TCS3.5, reinstall TCS1, uninstall the RH patches, uninstall TCS1, and finally resinstall TCS3.5.

Please tell me I'm wrong and that there is an easier way to remove the RH 7.0.3 (and lower) patches . . . .

Thank you,

Shannon Mooney

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2012 Apr 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I’ve had the same problem once and I solved it with Revo Uninstaller: http://www.revouninstaller.com/. (There’s a free trial version.)

It took a little digging with Revo, but I successfully removed the patches. At least it’ll be faster than installing everything and then uninstalling it bit by bit.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp