• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Green Screen

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2011 Sep 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently running the latest version of Chrome (Win 7 64bit, Running ATI Radeon 5650 card.) and all flash videos are showing up as a green screen.

Unchecking "enable hardware acceleration" works but since it had worked previously is there any way to make flash run properly without having to uncheck the accel?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for reporting this.  I've forwarded your report along to our video team and we'll start investigating.  Would you mind following the instructions listed in this document and filling out a new bug report over at bugbase.adobe.com?  In particular, we'd like to get a dxdiag report and the exact url that you use when seeing the green screen issue.  Do you know if this occurred with the new version of Chrome that was released a few days ago or could this have coincided with a video driver update?

Troubleshoot, report Flash Player video playback issues

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2012 Apr 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing the 'Green Screen' problem. I am using the latest version of Firefox on Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 / Nvidia Quadro 5010M.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2012 Apr 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what is the device driver version & date for your Nvidia Quadro?

See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2012 Apr 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reswponse:

• the NVIDIA Quadro driver version is 8.17.12.8562, and
  • the driver date is 15/10/3022

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you go to http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Scansg.aspx and check if there are any newer drivers available for your device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat

When I checked through the Devise Manager, I got the response that my driver is up-to-date. However, the NVIDIA site indicated that an update was issued earlier this month. I tried to install this update but the installation failed and I had to resort to Windows' System Restore.

In the meantime, I came across a piece of advice which states that in case of a Green Screen one should right-click on the video, de-activate the 'Enable hardware acceleration' feature', and reload the web-page. I tried this out on three different videos and it worked.

Thanks a lot.

Paul.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Paul,

In an attempt to consolidate numerous threads about video problems with Flash Player 11.2.202.228 I've created a new post where I'd like to have people who are still encountering this issue to either post or link to an existing post with their information.

Video investigation with Flash Player 11.2.202.228

We're asking for 4 pieces of information

1. A brief explanation of the problem

2. Did disabling hardware acceleration fix the issue

3. A sample URL

4. A copy of your dxdiag report

If you've already provided all 4 answers to us, thank you and please take a minute and copy the URL of your post (right click on the highlighted title of your post as shown in the example screenshot below) and paste it as a reply so your input is not lost.

4-11-2012 12-02-01 PM.png

If you haven't provided these answers, we ask that you take a few minutes and create a new post with the required information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2011 Sep 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also try if updating the device drivers for your ATI Radeon to the latest version solves the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines