10 Replies Latest reply on Apr 9, 2012 7:09 AM by Noel Carboni

    How to make this effect?


      Hi everybody, so I'm a newer photoshop user. I just switched over from paint.net actually. Anyway, one of my favorite effects I made in paint.net was a gradient bars effect (as seen in this image):




      Now, I really want to know how to make this in photoshop, any suggestions?