• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get a logo to show up as a proper size logo in AIR Help Multipane Accordion template?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2012 Apr 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using Adobe TCS 3.5 with RoboHelp 9 of course and am trying to get a company logo to show up. 

The logo shows up, but it is very very small, almost microscopic.  Is there some scaling setting that needs to be checked off

or is this a limitation for the multipane accordion template, due to its design and available (scaleable) real estate?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,

James

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per my direct reply, I am not sure why you are having this problem so try again in a new project and send that to me if the problem is repeated. I didn't ask about the image format in my direct reply as you haven't indicated the file type. JPG and PNG should be trouble free.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Still no luck.  What I am actually referring to is the Company Logo section of the AIR Help GUI.  The .PNG is very small in AIR Help and increasing the size

of the .PNG (in a graphics program) and re-importing, does not change the graphic size.  I have tried my own project as well as the sales builder example.

I have tried the Multipane Accordion template as well as Classic Help to the same results.

Am I missing something here?

Is there a limitation on the size of a logo in AIR Help?

Logo_Sizing_Issue_in_RH9_AIR_Help.jpg

ABC_logo_250by250.jpg

The sample red square is 250 by 250 and I have tried both JPG and PNG to no avail.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Regards,

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen where you add the branding shows the required size of each image. For the company logo it is 128 by 128 but you are talking about an image of 250 by 250.

Create an image the correct size and see what happens.

If no luck, send it to me. I will look in the morning, or to be correct, later this morning as it is past midnight here.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

Okay, it is better now, but still small (in my opinion) for a logo (128 by 128).

By the way, it mentions 128by128 at the top of the window (icon images), but not right at the company logo selelection,

which made me thought you could choose a larger image.

The 128 by 128 still looks small if the Select Icons popup is "TRULY" representative of a 128by128 display.  Take a look

at my sample below the Select Icons popup.  It is quite small.   At a loss on this one...

-J

Branding_Options.jpg

Logo_Sizing_Issue_in_RH9_AIR_Help2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp