Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find my download in my orders history

Apr 07, 2012 Apr 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so I signed in and looked at my orders and order history. I bought photoshop CS3 in 2008 but when I look under 'orders history' there is not record of it. Yet it shows as one of my registered products. I need to download photoshop CS3 and NO I DO NOT WANT TO UPGRADE. Where is my download?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2012 Apr 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you download it back then or did you buy it on disc? Only downloaded products will be available for downloading again. For everything else try this.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did get it on disk, however, on the link you gave me, I just get a 404 error for the CS3 download link. I lost the disk, all I have now in the activation key.

Why doesn't adobe just have a library of their old product so old customers can download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are selling software and this means they have an interest in selling their upgrades and that is that. If the link doesn't work, you will have to find some otehr source. Ask around with friends, family and colleagues. Perhaps someone has those discs still...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, so they are interested in selling their software but not interested in providing support for the software they sold...

i'll try to find some other way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We at Adobe always try to support customers and get a workaround for them. Here is the link for Photoshop CS3, Windows. Download it and check does it answers your query.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD

You need to be registered on www.adobe.com to gain access to downloads.

Register and then request for a product trial for example Lightroom trial, log in, cancel the download, you're good to go with the URL below.

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended English Windows

http://trials2.adobe.com/Applications/Photoshop/CS3/Win/ADBEPHSPCS3_WWE.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, so they are interested in selling their software but not interested in providing support for the software they sold...

Things are just as they are and the software world is moving fast. Any vendor cannot support legacy versions forever. I know it sucks, but you just have to live with it. Anyway, Manish seems to know the server path that the link I pointed you to probably would have picked up, so it seems everything is roses, after all.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to do what he said, it just says "file not found". Most other software vendors(if they do not provide free upgrades) at least have legacy version of download so people ca retrieve their software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines