This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
- Download the current 64 bit uninstaller
- Close all browser windows and run the uninstaller
- Restart Windows
- Delete all remaining files and folders located in the following directories. (tip: copy and paste these paths into the path bar in a Windows Explorer window)
- %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
- %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player
- Verify that the file “FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl” in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ has been deleted.
- Download the following installer file: 32 bit Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)
- Disconnect from the internet and run the installer file.
- If you are still having problems, disable hardware accleration: How do I disable or enable hardware acceleration?
Could you try the answer outlined in this post to see if it resolves that error?