Exit

Something wrong here?

LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2012 Apr 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message, posted yesterday

Untitled-1.jpg

appears as one month old in the list of topics...

Untitled-2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And according to the profile, the poster has no recent activity.

Let us hope that John will see this soon, before everyone else disappears into the past.

Unless, of course, this will lead us all back into the fair forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob, you are an incorrigible optimist...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at a similar recent case in another thread, I would say that it seems that after a spam message is removed, the date and time of the previous (and now last) message are changed to the date and time of removal of the spam message. Not a very clever or convenient scheme, I would say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the spam removal is the culprit here, I have observed another little "glitch" in the process - "(Updated)."

I have found threads that show "(Updated)," but the remaining last reply (after spam removal), shows a previous date. In some of those cases, even after I view the thread, it will continue to show "(Updated)." The only way that I have found to clear that, is for someone else to Reply to that thread, and then, after viewing, "(Updated)" will finally "clear."

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Honest to goodness (and no disrespect intended - you really should always ask for perfection) "rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic" came to mind.

I can only begin to guess at what a monstrous mess the scripts that drive this forum must be, to have ongoing problems of this nature and a company whose stock has skyrocketed that's too afraid to fix them.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines