• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get US English download from Japan?

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2012 Apr 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in Japan.  I use English.  Every link to download Adobe Flash Player takes me to a Japanese page which only offers to download the Japanese language version.  How can I download the US English version of Flash?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the offline installers from http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

If you need more help, please specify your operating system and web browser.

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

--

Steve van Dresser

Riverside Mansion Tenjin #509

3-5-10 Tanigawa, Miyazaki, Japan, 880-0908

Ph/FAX +81 (985)50-7875, in Japan (0985)50-7875

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello neighbor!  I live in Tokyo as you do.

I experience the same problem as you on a great number of sites; Dell, Real, Google - almost all download sites think I am better off on their Japanese website.

Many times this is ok, as the download is not a Japanese version (e.g. Flash Player has only one installer, and even if I downloaded it from the Japanese site, it will install the English language user interface).

But it is extremely annoying that websites decide what language I should see it in.  Unfortunately there is not much we can do about it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines