• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer 11 and Android 4.0.3 ICS

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2012 Mar 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently purchased an Android tablet - http://www.chinatabletspcs.com/Onda-Vi30W-8-Inch-Android-2-3-Tablet-PC-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-RK291... - running Android ICS 4.0.3

I've downloaded and installed the latest Flashplayer using Google Play and everything seems to work OK but when my daughter tries to access the Moshi Monsters website - www.moshimonsters.com - the Flash part of the page doesn't load. I get the logo, the navigation bar - News, Forum, Help, Membership, Shop - and the company info at the bottom of the page but nothing else. I'm using the browser that was pre-installed on the tablet, presumably the standard Android browser.

I'm a bit of a noob in all of this but, from reading the Flashplayer system requirements, I reckon it should work - am I wrong or, at the very least, doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Matt.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

If you go to the following page, do you see flash content displayed?  If so, what version is reported back?

How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem my tablet is a archos g9 16 gb turbo.

( http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/290609/archos-101-g9-turbo-16gb-1-komma-2ghz-%28501862-501888-535582%... )

In my case there are a few Kixeye games that won't play eg. warcommander and battlepirates however backyard monsters will start correctly.

Warcommander and battlepirates will give me the loading status with the correct screen but when the game screen should pop up it just stops.

Only thing i get then in my screen is a play button and when i click it it will just load again and give the same screen.

On some occasion it will pop out of the browser to my main screen but i think that's more the archos then the issue.

Screenshot_2012-04-09-11-32-49.png

I have installed flash 11 player via the market several times and get the following message when i check the version on your website.

Screenshot_2012-04-09-11-26-04.png

I also tried several browsers (dolphin HD, firefox and the standard browser on teh archos)) they all experience the same problem.

Also changed the settings in the different browsers (eg. browser flash, HTML and desktop version on the standard)

javascript was enabled en plug-ins was set to always on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Thanks for replying. I was going to post an update but had problems with the "Reply" buttons not showing - I understand that was a Forum problem for a while.

Anyway, I've resolved this issue - the tablet manufacturer issued a Firmware update from 0.8 to 1.0 which, when installed, allows Flashplayer to run properly.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunatley mine is up-to-date so no solution there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only browser I had any joy with before the firmware upgrade was Opera - might be worth giving that a try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines