• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have to re-install Flash Player on rebooting the computer

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already followed several 'solutions' to my problem but nothing helps. Uninstalled it, deleted macromedia file, unchecked active filtering, ....

But everytime after rebooting and trying to open a program needing Flash Player I get the message 'Install Flash Player first'. So when I do this,

everything works fine. But when I reboot, the problem is there again. When I check  in the Installed Programs in the configuration screen, Flash Player 11

64-bit is installed. Btw I run on Windows7 64bit and Windows Explorer 9. In the configuration screen there is one item 'Flash Player 32', where you can open the 'Flash Player Settings Manager'

Could this be the problem because there is a conflict? On my other computer i run windows7 32bit and there everything works fine.

Help!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try the steps outlined in the following FAQ to see if they help resolve this problem:

How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines