• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Authentication Failure with ereader account

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I am having so much trouble with my e reader account. I can log into my account but can not buy/download books as it asks for me Adobe ID.

My adobe ID account was set up orginally under a different email address which I no longer have access to, I set up a new one with my new email address. When I log in to the reader store I use my current email address and password and I get an error message which reads

"Your Reader account is associated with another Adobe Id. Please enter correct Adobe Id and Password and try again." I contacted customer services who advised that my previous email address ID had now been removed and my new address associated with my new email address/Adobe ID. When I tried later to log in I got the same message. When I contacted them again they directed me to this forum.

I got my ereader a number of years ago so its one of the first editions. It was set up when I lived at another address, using another computer and email. When we moved we brought a new computer and set up new email addresses, perhaps i missed a step somewhere along the line but I am having real trouble and can not currently purchase or download any new books rendering my ereader unuseable......any help would be greatly recieved.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not an Adobe problem. Go back and find out how you change the

files on your ereader's ebook site, or get them to do it.

=================

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines