• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

we are unable to start your subscription for adobe photoshop cs5.1 extended subscription edition

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2012 Apr 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

below this error message it says: "our servers are currently offline for scheduled maintenance. we appolagise for the delay. please try again later". i have tried it a few times over about 45 minutes. does it actually take a really long time or is there something wrong with my computer. running windows 7 with pretty good internet speed. please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 10, 2012 Apr 10, 2012

I have the samething but with Adobe Story.  I belieave this might be actual maintenance but I don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also tried to start trial in the mean time it says: "adobe cs live is currently undergoing maintenance. we apolagise for inconvenience. please try again later".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it previuously working or has it just recently stopped working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this same thing, consistent with the very, very painful experience of trying to buy anything from Adobe online. In my case, it previously worked to activate Illustrator (about 2 weeks ago).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2012 Apr 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AcowanSF2 you have the subscription edition of Illustrator as well?  If so are you utilizing a firewall or making modifications to your host file which might be preventing the software from checking in to make sure your subscription is still valid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2012 Apr 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the samething but with Adobe Story.  I belieave this might be actual maintenance but I don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines