• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Profle Change

LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anybody aware that Jive is saving any profile changes for the past 72 hours?

I tried to upload a new avatar and make some changes to my profile but It managed to do something but not everything.

For example, my screen Name is not changing at all.  I must have done about 20 times but no luck there.

My new avatar and new photo has changed but I can't make changes to my business address.  For example, how can I select this drop down menu:

http://content.screencast.com/users/JT19560819/folders/Jing/media/c5e18158-15dd-473c-8be4-a730dbc36244/2012-04-10_0512.png

It is the State/Province I am trying to select so that my changes can be accepted but I can't.

I am based in the UK so this might be the "problem" but why?  We ruled the world once .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2012 Apr 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant to say:

Is anybody aware that Jive is NOT saving any profile changes for the past 72 hours?

The word NOT was omitted from the original Q.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2012 Apr 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to log off completely, then log on from adobe.co.uk It worked for me (but using a different Adobe locale)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't look like a Forum/Jive page. What is the URL? The forums don't have fields for your phone number or address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried again from a different machine and I still can't select State/Province and so I can't save anything because you can't move unless this field is selected.

What is the solution?  I attach a picture of the window:

2012-04-10_2156.png

@adobe-Admin,  The URL is here:

<https://www.adobe.com/account/account-information.html#mypersonalprofile>

I hope this can be resolved soon.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. That is not part of forums, but is for your Adobe ID at Adobe.com. I don’t have any access to your personal info there. You will need to contact your local Adobe Customer Service folks for help there.

http://www.adobe.com/support/

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK thanks.  Will contact them tomorrow. Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines