4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2012 3:00 AM by Gaurav Jain (GJ) RSS

Issue with new update

After the update I can't see all the top 2/3 of any page in any document!

Also: please make insertable bookmarks for any PDF document, otherwise the app is useless in reading big files

• 1. Re: Issue with new update
          Pat Wibbeler techies

Hi Kollers, a couple of questions:

What type of device (iphone, touch, ipad?) and size?

Which OS?

Is this EVERY PDF or just some?

Is it possible to share the PDF with me? If so, I can send you a message with my email address.

• 2. Re: Issue with new update
            Gaurav Jain (GJ) Adobe Employee

Hi Kollers,

Could you also try switching between the 'Single page' and 'Continuous' viewing modes to see if the problem only occurs in one mode?  Thanks.

• 3. Re: Issue with new update
              kollers Community Member

Tried, doesn't help.

iPhone 4 32Gb, iOS 5.1 not jailbroken

Happens to every pdf file: for the files that I had already in the program and viewed them yesterday, and for the newly loaded files.

What happens is - I see the blinking of the screen (feels like something is refreshing every second), then when it stops I either don't see a whole page or don't see 80% of the page (in continuous mode) / 80% on top of the page (single page mode). The files opened FROM adobe pdf in other applications are shown well.

One of the files is big - Nikon D80 Manual, the others are just several pages files.

I can share screenshots what it looks like.

• 4. Re: Issue with new update
                Gaurav Jain (GJ) Adobe Employee

Hi Kollers,

Thanks a lot for sharing the details and the screenshots.  We think you're likely hit a bug, and we're investigating the issue.

Appreciate your feedback.