• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

black screen when trying to play you tube videos

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2012 Apr 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to play any youtube video all I see is a black screen.  I do not even see symbols for pop out screen, etc.  I have installed the latest flash player on my Mac OS X ver. 10.7.3 while on safari, firefox or explorer.  I have read elsewhere that many other people are having the same problem on their Macs & no one has found a solution that works.  Please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2012 Apr 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen this behavior on any of my Macs with 11.2, 10.7.3 and the latest version of Safari.  Could you follow the document here which details a few troubleshooting steps and instructions on how to report this issue to us?

How do I troubleshoot and report problems with Flash Player Video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2012 Apr 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with Lion 10.7.3 on a Mac. Do you have a troubleshooting link I should use?

Thank you.

sjh

PS. the problem started after a flash upgrade to the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In an attempt to consolidate numerous threads about video problems with Flash Player 11.2.202.228 I've created a new post where I'd like to have people who are still encountering this issue to either post or link to an existing post with their information.

Video investigation with Flash Player 11.2.202.228

We're asking for 4 pieces of information

1. A brief explanation of the problem

2. Did disabling hardware acceleration fix the issue

3. A sample URL

4. A copy of your dxdiag report

If you've already provided all 4 answers to us, thank you and please take a minute and copy the URL of your post (right click on the highlighted title of your post as shown in the example screenshot below) and paste it as a reply so your input is not lost.

4-11-2012 12-02-01 PM.png

If you haven't provided these answers, we ask that you take a few minutes and create a new post with the required information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines