• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download problem/loss of older version of Adobe Reader

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2012 Apr 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying all day to upgrade my Adobe program on my laptop but have not only failed to install the latest version (10X) with various error messages but also have lost my original one (version 9?) that I have been upgrading every time a new one comes out.  I have also been unable to download any Adobe Reader so now I cannot access any of my pdf files!  Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please specify the specs of your system? what error message are you getting?

You can actually download version 9 of reader by going to this link : http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/

Just select your OS like XP SP3 and it will give option for reader 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for giving me the link to download Adobe Reader 9.5.0.  I used it so have regained my ability to see my pdf files.

My computer is operating with Windows Vista and I was getting various error messages--usually 1310.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Error 1310, usually notifies that there is something that is causing the installation to fail, most of the time its the anti-virus software installed on the machine. You may wanna try the below article in case of error 1310.

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-1310-error-writing-file.html

Try updating your adobe reader now and check.

You may also uninstall reader 9 from add/remove programs and then goto adobe.com and download and install the latest adobe reader X.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines