• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing a Video Encoder file into RoboHelp HTML

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2006 Oct 16, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported a video encoder file which has the .swf extension into RoboHelp HTML. However whenever I generate the project then view the video, nothing displays except the shell that shows there is something there when you mouse over. The pop-up message says "Click to activate and use this control." I do that and nothing happens. Please help.

Thanks...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TILOTOHA and welcome to our community

I'm guessing here that your use of terminology is just a bit off and you are referring to a Flash file generically as a "video encoder" file. Or is this a Flash created file that actually does something to encode videos when it is run?

My guess is the former. So what are you using to create this file? It's not uncommon to see different applications create multiple files that must be used in order to make the Flash animation work. So I'm guessing that you are simply missing some of the components that are needed.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the quick reply Rick as you can see I was checking in every 10 minutes. ;o)

The name of the application that I created the video file in is called Flash 8 Video Encoder. After creating the file I imported it into RoboHelp. So perhaps there are some coponents missing. Not as cut and dry as I thought. Suggestions???

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp