• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I get the direct download for flash player 11.2.202.233 for Vista 32 bit?

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2012 Apr 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will uninstall the previous flas player 11.2.202.228 and do a clean fresh install.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your waisting your time, still does the same as 228, not fixed anything on video viewing side of things, i still get pauses after each frame on some sights right to the end, but before 11.2 i was fine, still get green screens, popping sound, degrading picture when i move the slider at the bottom, still picture but sound still carries on, ive tried 11.2 on all nvidia drivers, its the same. Ive had to cancel subscriptions becazuse the player doesnt work with there sights, i just get a smooth running picture untill the next frame then it stops and starts after each damn frame, so annoying, if it was my OS then the previous player to 11.2 wouldnt work either, the beta was exactly the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines