This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
- Download the current 32 or 64 bit uninstaller
- Close all browser windows and run the uninstaller
- Restart Windows
- Delete all remaining files and folders located in the following directories. (tip: copy and paste these paths into the path bar in an Explorer window)
- %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
- %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player
- Verify that the file “FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl” in C:\Window\system32\ for 32 bit systems or C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ if you are using a 64 bit system, has been deleted.
- Download the appropriate uninstaller from the following page: Uninstall Flash Player | Mac
- Close all browser windows, mount and run the uninstaller
- Restart OS X
- Delete all remaining files and folders locating in the following folders:
- \Library\Internet Plug-Ins\Flash Player.plugin
- \Library\Internet Plug-Ins\flashplayer.xpt
- ~\Library\Preferences\Macromedia\Flash Player\
- ~\Library\Caches\Adobe\Flash Player\
ytimg = Youtube.
PAT WILLENER @ HIS S.YTIMG SUCKS. U @ UR ASSOCIATES WILL NEVER USE MY DB!