4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2012 6:20 AM by HelloSanJuan RSS

Help ASAP

HelloSanJuan

I bought the adobe photoshop elements 8.0 CD but i lost it i dont know where it is, i have the serials because it was on the box but the real problem is that i need that now, if a download the only version available (10) will my serial still work? please help

• 1. Re: Help ASAP
          Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

If you still have your Photoshop Elements 8 serial number then you can qualify for the upgrade pricing for Photoshop Elements 10.  Unfortunately we do not have Photoshop Elements 8 replacement media available.

• 2. Re: Help ASAP
            kash2504

I face the same problem.  Without upgrade pricing, can I download the Elements 8 software online?  I dont want to pay additional upgrade pricing. I have the serial # but lost the original CD.  I need to install in my new machine.  Please advice.

• 3. Re: Help ASAP
              Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Unfortunately Kash2504 we do not have replacement media available for Photoshop Elements 8 any longer and we are unable to make the download option available to your account.  If you are able to locate another copy of Photoshop Elements 8 that should work with your serial number as long as it is the correct region.

• 4. Re: Help ASAP
                HelloSanJuan Community Member

Thanks, but i managed to get photohop cs5 and i have no use for elements but i apreciate you taking out of your time to write me a message .

Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 21:04:45 -0600

To: mbc_crew1996@hotmail.com

Subject: Help ASAP

Re: Help ASAP

created by Jeff A Wright in Trial Download & Install FAQ - View the full discussion

Unfortunately Kash2504 we do not have replacement media available for Photoshop Elements 8 any longer and we are unable to make the download option available to your account.  If you are able to locate another copy of Photoshop Elements 8 that should work with your serial number as long as it is the correct region.

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4335500#4335500

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4335500#4335500. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Trial Download & Install FAQ by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.