• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help me please i have question in versions

Participant ,
Apr 14, 2012 Apr 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi .. how are you guys, i made a project in adobe flash pro CS5.5 and i should show it today in my college but... we dont have there except macromedia flash 8 , can you guys help me please to avoid this problem

thank you

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 15, 2012 Apr 15, 2012

You posted at a bad time to expect immediate responses..

It depends on what you need to show.  If you only need to show the working output file then you can publish it as an exe file and that should be able to play on whatever machine is at your school.  You could also probably publish an swf and open it directly in any browser that has a more recent Flash Player installed.

If you need to show and demo the design file (fla) then that will not be possible using Flash 8, especially if you designed i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Apr 14, 2012 Apr 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so .. there is no way to do that....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2012 Apr 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted at a bad time to expect immediate responses..

It depends on what you need to show.  If you only need to show the working output file then you can publish it as an exe file and that should be able to play on whatever machine is at your school.  You could also probably publish an swf and open it directly in any browser that has a more recent Flash Player installed.

If you need to show and demo the design file (fla) then that will not be possible using Flash 8, especially if you designed it with AS3 because Flash 8 was created before AS3 existed.  If it was designed in AS2, then you could save it back to Flash 8 if you have every version of Flash back to at least CS3 at home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 15, 2012 Apr 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you alot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines