• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redemption Code SNAFU from Best Buy!!

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2012 Apr 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same Best Buy problem as others. I get the message that my redemtion code does not exist. Why does this happened.  I'm buying your product not best buys product.  I am totally upset at this. What upsets me is that I see that this has been happening to others and the problem has not been corrected by adobe.  Please resolve this asap.....I feel I have wasted money here.  Thanks....Michael McDonald

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2012 Apr 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best Buy could sell counterfeits they received from some shady reseller? I'm sure Adobe are aware of the issue and are working on it. In any case, simply get in touch with customer support.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you enter the redemption code at http://www.adobe.com/go/getserial or are you inputing it into the software when you install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i have it told me code did not exist....i have returned it to best buy .......will continue my quest with adobe....for a purchase

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok interesting Michael70433 I will keep an eye out in the forum to see if this is a trend we are seeing.  It is quite possible it might have been reported via our phone or chat support as they deal with a higher volume of our customers.  Depending on your region you can purchase Photoshop Elements from http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html and choose the option to download the software.  Or if you prefer to have physical media you can download the trial and then input your serial number once Photoshop Elements arrives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines