• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set options for generating Microsoft HTML Help

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/robohelp/robohtml/WSfd17cc53d62c0ab21172e0811d1e91d26b-8000.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

When I published my project to .chm file. I don't see the Glossary tab even I already created terms for it. I registered HHActiveX.dll as well but it's not better.

I also tried to select another window in the Default Window box of HTML Help Options - Microsoft HTML Help but there is nothing else the option.

So how to create new Default Window for it ?

The glossary tab still not disappear after I published my project.

Pls help me solve this problem.

Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue could be caused by a number of issues. First of all, have you got the Browse Sequence option selected in the window you have selected in your SSL?

Capture1.png

If you wan to create another window to use with your SSL, you do this from the Project Set-Up pod. However check that the Microsoft HTML Help single source layout is set to be the default layout before doing so. So with this set, go back to the Project Set-Up pod, right click on the Windows node and select New Window.

One other possible solution is that you are registering the incorrect version of the HHACTIVEX.DLL file. The version you use depends on whether your PC is 32bit or 64bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 17, 2012 Apr 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, RoboColum(n). Your answer really solved my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp