• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing 11.2.202.233 without local administrator privilege

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read in a forum that Flash updates after 11.2.202.228 no longer require admin privileges.

I'm trying to install Flash version 11.2.202.233 and I still get the UAC elevation logon screen.

When I logon with the current user credentials I get the message: Host: "Process not elevated".

For Flash version 10 there was an installer download link up to version 10.3 http://forums.adobe.com/thread/889580, with an installer "install_flash_player_10_plugin.exe" that works with a switch "-install", "install_flash_player_10.3.183.7_active_x.exe -install".

This version was perfect to install Flash with Computer GPO login script.

Is this version with the "-install" switch also available for Flash 11.2.202.228?

Or is there a msi installer I can use to get the Flash update installed for users without local administrator privileges?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Automatic background updates do no longer require administrative privileges; a full install / manual update still does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have SystemCenter nor SMS to push updates to the clients on the network. In the Flash Player 11.2 Administration Guide I read that the licensed installers for Flash Player are available in a number of forms. For Windows Internet Explorer (ActiveX) you can download an executable installer (EXE file) or an MSI installer. I'm having difficulty finding the URL for the MSI installer download. Can you please give me a link to the MSI download for Flash version 11.2.202.233?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2012 Apr 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get the MSI installers from http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

Note that it first lists the 64-bit installers, then the 32-bit versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the download link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

MSIwisdom always has the latest information and download links in the 'Adobe' section here:

http://www.msiwisdom.com/articles/adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines