Few queries from my side, so that I get to know the context correctly:
1. What platfrom are you using, Windows or CnetOS ?
2. What architecture x86/x64?
3. How did you installed the FMS, have you provided the username and password during the installation or have you done the silent installation?
4. On the launch of browser, do you see the FMS welcome page, where streams are playing correctly?
5. Also, you have told like you have WAMP running, so can you make sure it is not interfering the ports used by FMS i.e. 80, 1935, 1111, 19350 (ipc), 11110 (ipc)
These queries will help me to get you back with a better answer.
Hey thanks so much for replying , much appreciated. I figured it all out
and have been using flash and fms for about a week it feels like. I ended
up uninstalling both reinstalling wamp first, then installing fms via 8080,
set up all my ports, and then the big kicker. I haven't been trying to
start FMS with right click start as admin mode.
Now that I know the protocol it's all fairly simple.
Thanks again though .