• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which project do i use to host a document/ referance library for a call centre?

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2006 Oct 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have purshased Robohelp Office Pro X5 and i am currently just using the Demo to get familiar but i am a little confused about which project to use. We have many restrictions without our Call Centre (only intranet access and network) and we mostly have word and Visio documents that need to be hosted for easy to get referance.

Can anyone tell me what application they recommend we use?

Thanks so much !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2006 Oct 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CrystalKirk

For starters, are you certain you understand the distinction between what WebHelp Pro output offers VS generic WebHelp? If not, take a look at the link below:

Click here to read the article

Once you read this article, please come back with other questions.

Additionally, it seems many of your posts (I see four so far) are suspiciously similar, as if you are asking the same question in multiple places. You should know we tend to frown on that practice here. We do love to help if we can, but this approach is almost always counterproductive.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2006 Oct 17, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My appoligies Rick,
This was not my intention. The 2 related topics were posted on the same day because i believe i posted the first one in the wrong forum and was advised of that (my first time on this forum). The 3rd topic was primarily about Visio and ended up leading to the question i had asked in the above mentioned topics.

With that being said...should i mark them as answered for you and your other team members are spinning your wheels?

Let me know..again..my appologies

Crystal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Oct 17, 2006 Oct 17, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again

So the big question here is, do you feel that you have obtained anything helpful? I'm hoping you have. If not, choose a category and keep asking. As stated earlier, we do enjoy helping.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp