LR 4.1RC, W7
1. Syncronize folder
2. Shows missing images, jpg only
3. Images are in folder
4. Remove images from catalog
5. Try to import from folder---missing images don't show
6. Put copies of images on desktop
7. Try to import, destination original folder; LR says NO, images already in catalog
8. Import into next higher folder in tree
9. No problem, images now show up
10. Problem is, of course, they'll go missing again when I delete the images from the desktop
Weird or what! Any way to drag images directly from Explorer into the Catalog Folder?
Do you have Raw files too in the catalog when Lr refuses to reimport Jpegs?
În data de 16.04.2012 22:22, "flyfisher200" <firstname.lastname@example.org> a scris:
Strange Behavior created by flyfisher200<http://forums.adobe.com/people/flyfisher200>in
Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion<http://forums.adobe.com/message/4338822#4338822
Figured it out. Somehow the jpgs ended up with the same name as some DNG files, so LR was only showing the DNG files.